Want to have some fun with Google? Try these Google Tricks.
- Want to spin the page? Just search “do a barrel roll” or “Z or R twice”
Do you want to tilt the page now? Search “tilt” or “askew”
- This one is really cool, searching for “zerg rush” creates a search page being consumed by ‘O’s. Click each O three times to kill it. Try this one.
Google is a calculator too. Need to calculate something? Just search “calculate tip”
- Special days-search for holiday dates and get reminders on Google Now. Now you can’t make any excuses for missing Mother’s day.
“Graph for (math function)” shows the function plot
- “You can solve geometry problems too. Eg. search solve circle..see what happens
- Searching for “google in 1998″ will give you a retro version i.e without the flannel and grungy millennial angst
You can convert currency there too. Eg. Dollar to Indian Rupee
Try this. Search “the answer to life, the universe and everything”
- You can also find the distance between cities and travel time for the same
- Set a timer. Voice commands option is also there
Want something really cool, go to Google Images and search for “Atari Breakout” and wait this is amazing.
Hope you enjoyed these Google tricks. You have more Google tricks and tips? Don’t be selfish, you can comment.