1. You can open siri by just saying “HEY SIRI” when your iPhone is connected to power.
2. You can turn on Grayscale mode in iPhone by going to settings->General->Accessibility->Grayscale.
3. Disable App Notifications: On any of your unwanted notifications in your notification bar, long press on the notification for a message box to appear. Tap on App Info > Untick Show Notifications > OK.
4. Set your mobile’s data limit
Do you want to check how far your usage is from your monthly mobile data limit?
Follow these steps
- Go to Settings > Data Usage.
- Set your data limit by dragging the orange line to reflect your monthly quota.
- Set your data usage cycle based on when your “month” starts and ends, and you’re done.
- You will be notified
5. Disable automatic App Updates
- Go to Play Store and then to Settings.
- Tap on Auto-update apps.
- Choose Do not auto-update apps.
6. Disable Auto-Correct
Hate the auto correction? Turn off auto-correction when texting.
- Go to Settings > Language & input
- Tap on the settings icon next to the keyboard that you are using. for e.g. Google Keyboard.
- Tap Auto-correction
- Select Off to turn auto-correction off.